Real Life Issues…Resolved
By the first quarter of 2013, Trinity Church Management had already
- Repaired frozen water pipes.
- Winterized a church building.
- Obtained repair quotes to replace copper pipe stolen from a religious complex.
- Documented a major church vandalism case and handled the clean-up and repair.
- Project-managed the installation of shoring to prevent a sanctuary roof collapse in a historic church.
- Plowed snow from religious school parking lots.
- Cleaned debris from three church basements.
- Negotiated the lease of a sanctuary.
- Sold surplus sanctuary furnishings and architectural salvage.
- Launched the bid and design phase to modernize a 1950s church/education complex.
- Undertaken a feasibility study for the establishment of a religious-based elementary school.
At Trinity, we operate in a no-procrastination zone. And we can tailor a solution for almost anything:
Marketing and website development
Administration and bookkeeping
Leasing—your current property or seeking a new space
Systems maintenance (HVAC, plumbing, electrical)
Handyman services (painting, carpentry, repairs)
Landscaping and snow removal
Movers and general labor
Regular cleaning service or one-time cleanings
Artists, sculptors, and other artisans
Real Estate Services
Brokerage (purchase or sale of property, site selection)
Consulting (feasibility studies, surveys)
Renovation and restoration
Architectural and engineering